Home / News / How to attach privacy screen to fence?
How to attach privacy screen to fence?
Views: 67 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-25 Origin: Site
Installation Steps for privacy screen to fence.
1. First, unfold the privacy screen you bought and check if it is the right color and size. Also check if there is a bag of zip ties.
2. Then start from the top corner of privacy screen. Use a zip tie to fix top corner to chain link fence.
3. Then, attach each grommet from top to bottom.
4. Then go from right to left, or left to right. Stretching the material as you go.
5. Then once you reach the end of privacy screen, it is same as the top sides.
6. Final tie the other height side same as Step 3.
After the above steps, your privacy screen is installed.
To avoid flopping, you could run a wire on the top and bottom and secured each cut section by sandwiching between lumber.
Privacy Screen is a good choice on privacy for your fence!
Privacy screen is a kind of plastic woven fabric, offers privacy for your home and gardens, which can be against high wind, sleet, snow and ice. If your house is near the road or near your neighbor, the breathable fence privacy screen is a good choice. Comparing to other fencing materials, it is more affordable cost, better view, more privacy.
However, as an independent space, it is often disturbed by the sight of neighbor. We need privacy in our garden, summing pool, back yard and so on. So fence privacy screen become good choice on privacy for fencing. People are very happy with it. It's very durable, easy to install, and looks great. Some people buy and install it to prevent dogs from seeing other animals while in yards during his heartworm treatment recovery and it works great.
Choose a good privacy screen for your fence.
1. Color options
Green color is the best seller choice, suitable for yard, swimming pool, gardens.
Construction companies prefer black color privacy screen.
However, there is no difference in terms of performance for different colors.